Amid the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak MGSI remains open for business and is committed and available to carry out our work for our customers under these challenging circumstances. MGSI has a robust continuity plan and we have taken precautionary measures, in accordance with guidance from the government and public health authorities, to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and their families.
Please read carefully our COVID-19 operations procedures.
The well-being of our customers and employees is of utmost importance to us and we have instituted the following operations policies to reduce the risk of potential transmission:
- Social Distancing: In an effort to take every possible precaution to keep our facility clean, healthy, and hygienic, as well as to take the lead in keeping our customers, employees, and their families safe, we will be implementing some temporary policies in the normal operations of MGSI. We are temporarily limiting the number of people to10+ rule in our showroom and in our warehouse at any given time, requiring a minimum of 6 feet distance between.
- Remote Work: MGSI has extensive online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other, our customers and suppliers. Our team members continue to be available to connect with you by phone, video messaging and email.
- Travel Restrictions: We have instituted travel restrictions and mandated self-isolation for any team member showing symptoms, or who have reason to believe they have been exposed. To date we do not have any MGSI employees with reported infection symptoms.
- Events & Tradeshows: We are currently deferring social events, large meetings and leveraging technology to hold virtual meetings.
In the meantime, it is vitally important for all of us to continue our efforts in the slowing down COVID-19
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for no less than 20 seconds.
- Avoid unnecessary contact and large crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- If you or someone you are close to is feeling ill, stay at home.
We are closely monitoring the ever-changing environment and our COVID-19 policies will change as the reality of the coronavirus pandemic shifts over time.
As always, your safety and well-being is of the utmost importance to MGSI, and we are very confident in the plans we have in place to ride out this current health issue, and continue servicing you. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do to assist you, and your business.
Thank you, and stay healthy !
Marble & Granite Supply of IL, Inc.